Sunday, May 11, 2014

Currently

I'm:
Reading... Journal Your Way by Gwen Diehn
Playing... Elder Scrolls Online
Watching... The Big Bang Theory (OMG! You gotta watch the latest episode!)
Trying... Not to fall asleep at my computer
Cooking... Raspberry Popovers
Eating... Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Drinking... Water. Lots of water.
Calling... No one really.
Texting... The kids usually.
Pinning... Lists
Tweeting... https://twitter.com/pollyhidalgo/status/465207584694104064
Crafting... Sugar N Spice Dress (the second one, I made one for the neighbor-across-the-street's daughter.)
Scrapping... The Ladybug Booties I was attempting. They just don't look right.
Doing... Planning for the Summer
Going... Great Plains Theatre Conference (Last Week of May) ok so I'm working it.
Loving... Snuggling a sleeping Cookie
Hating... All the youtube videos that my kids are blasting. (It's just too much cacophony!)
Discovering... That I make way too many lists... But they're awesome!
Enjoying... the prospect of Stage Managing Hands on a Hardbody next Spring
Thinking... That the end of May is going to be nuts.
Feeling... Optimistic
Hoping (for)... A New House Soon!
Listening (to)... Michael Buble
Celebrating... I got my laptop back & my car fixed for free! (Both were under warranty! Buy the warranty!)
Smelling... Popcorn
Thanking... My husband, for keeping me sane
Considering... Taking a nap
Finishing... Contemplating the nap.
Starting... The nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment